You may think that as a senior in college, I’ve finally reached the point where I’m sick of going to school dances. You would be wrong. I love music, I love dancing, and I love dressing up. Hence, I have not missed one single school dance since my freshman year of high school. Homecoming, Winter formal, Junior and Senior prom… I’m all about that life. So one of the bi-yearly joys of going to Fontbonne for me are our fall and spring dances.
The dances usually have a fun theme (like “Welcome to the Hamptons” and “Midnight Masquerade”) and they are in super cool locations… definitely better than a high school gym. In the past they have been at the Lemp Mansion, Forest Park Country Club, and the St. Louis Museum of Modern Art. This year, the dance will be held at the City Museum! With free bus transportation there and back, of course.
And what is the theme this year? CANDYLAND. As in, Candyland the board game. As in, my favorite board game. As in, I’m totally dressing up for it…..wanna see my outfit? Better come to the Fall Dance! Here’s a hint, though….
Come check it out!