Tara Jones

My Favorite Fontbonne Endeavor

by Tara Jones on September 30, 2013

Hello again, everyone!

Boy, talk about waking me up when September ends!! I think I ‘woke up’ and realize how close midterms are – YIKES! Aside from that, I have to say that the best experience I’ve had at Fontbonne so far has been meeting so many people and making great friends. Quite honestly, it’s very reassuring to know that whenever you are going from class to class, you will see a friend or two to say “Hi” to along the way. Part of this comes from getting involved but also just putting yourself out there, being your own person, and socializing with an open mind.

I, for one, am a huge people person – I always love learning about and meeting different people. In a way, it helps you to learn about yourself a little more. (Yes, I meant to get philosophical there)! I wish more people were willing to try and make friends with people who have differing personality types, interests, so on and so forth. You seriously can’t judge a book by its cover!

I have to say that I am most looking forward to making the best of my college career while I can. I want to be reaffirmed that yes, I am going down the right path for my future – which, at the moment, I am hoping consists of my very own Personal Styling business! I know there are many great plans in store for me and it’s all in God’s hands, but I’m not worried by any means.

I have a lot to appreciate for now and later, so when I get über stressed, my focus diverts from that sense of appreciation to high inquisition about everything (i.e. Well, what do I do now?, How can I possibly get motivated?)

Maybe some of you can relate, maybe not.

Overall, I’m confident about where  I’m headed in this mad world and I hope to meet more people along the way who contribute to cultivating a sense of direction in my life. I’m in it to win it!

Ta, ta for now!