Back in Action

by Alumni Posts on September 23, 2013

in Academics,College Life

Wow! I can’t believe my senior year is already here. Since it has been a little over a year since I have blogged, I would like to take a moment to reintroduce myself. My name is Whitney, and I am a senior at Fontbonne University I am studying Speech-Language Pathology (SLP). I am a commuter and do not play any sports for the school, but I still feel completely connected and at home at Fontbonne. I love the campus and the faculty and staff. They have all been amazing at helping me get through the past three years and preparing me for the years ahead! I am going to apply to Fontbonne’s SLP graduate program this fall with fingers crossed that this is where I will attend graduate school. But, that’s enough about me. I hope everyone’s school year is off to a wonderful start! Don’t forget to take advantage of the Dedicated Semester events, and remember, no matter how busy or stressful school gets, always take time to enjoy St. Louis with good friends!