Penny

Food Truck Friday

by Penny on July 8, 2013

Have you heard about Food Truck Friday? It’s one of the featured food events in the St. Louis area.

Food Trunk Friday is hosted once every month, on Friday at 5-8pm, in Tower Grove Park. There is no entrance fee, but it costs money when you want to purchase food via trucks.

My friend and I joined this event together. It was so much fun. There were almost 20 trucks within the park. We went through all the trucks and decided we wanted to try Mexican food and cupcakes. I got a burrito with tofu and salad. It was a very special flavor and tasted good. I also got a banana strawberry cupcake, which was so cute and this sweet treat made me feel so happy.
I really recommend this event to St. Louis residents, since it’s an outdoor activity for families and friends gathering during the summer. Actually, I saw many family gatherings and a private birthday party around the food trucks. It was so much fun.

If you missed the Food Truck Friday this June, there are still four more chances you can attend. Here is the upcoming schedule: July 12th, August 9th, September 13th, October 4th.

Moreover, here are my three recommendations for people who are interested to join Food Truck Friday:

1. Arrive at Tower Grove Park as early as possible, since it’s hard to find a parking space close to the trucks.
  2. Remember to bring some cash with you, because not all the food trucks accept credit cards.
  3. Don’t forget to bring chairs, blankets, beach mats, wines, tissues or anything you want. These things could let you have a comfortable space to enjoy your food with   friends/families.

Have fun this summer!