Conner

Concert Weekend

by Conner on July 26, 2013

The craziness of summer was temporarily ceased this weekend while I had some fun. I’m a fan of Gavin Degraw, so I took the opportunity to buy tickets to his concert a few months ago. He’s currently touring with Train on their summer tour. My Gavin-loving friend and I chose the closest city to where we live, and bought tickets for the Tinley Park, IL show.

We left Sunday morning, and the four hour drive up flew by. We both were so excited to see the show and spend some girl time together. We even had meet and greet passes so we got to see Gavin before the show! Gavin opened for The Script, who opened for Train, so he didn’t play as long as we wanted him to, but it was still amazing. The Script and Train were also really good. The crowd was singing along the entire four hour concert.

I can’t wait to see Gavin again. He’s releasing his new album in September and my friend and I are thinking he’ll do a solo tour then. It was a really great weekend with the promise of another spectacular concert! Now for the week to begin..

Thanks for reading…

Everyone performing at the end of the show

Meeting Gavin, no big deal

One of Gavin Degraw's performances

The Script