After the Boys of Summer Have Gone

by Alumni Posts on June 24, 2013

in Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

Well now that it’s officially summer, ironically I’ve begun to think a bit ahead to the start of the next school year. Don’t get me wrong, I’m fully enjoying all my luscious free time by running, baking, crafting, reading, tanning, etc. etc. – But there are definitely a few things I’m excited about for next semester! First of all, I think I’ve got a good batch of interesting classes coming up, like Advanced Nutrition, Medical Nutrition Therapy, and my Dietetics Internship Prep seminar. I’m also pumped to be living on campus in my favorite little 3rd floor suite. But most of all, I’m excited about the Fall 2013 Dedicated Semester: SUSTAINABILITY!!!!!

I just got my t-shirt:

As president of the Environmental Club, I’ve been part of the planning committee  for the past couple of months, and I’m happy to see it all coming together. We’ve got some great stuff coming up, so I hope you’re all as excited as I am! And don’t worry, you know I’ll keep you posted with lots of shameless plugs. But for now, enjoy summer!