Deanna

Winding Down

by Deanna on April 30, 2013

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life

As this semester is coming to an end, and I am stressing out because as much as exams have snuck up on me, they have clearly snuck up on my professors even more! All of my teachers are throwing multiple projects or papers at me right now, trying to make sure they cover all the material they said we would and sometimes I just want to be like “THIS IS NOT MY ONLY CLASS!” But alas, I don’t, and each semester I survive and over break wonder why I stressed so much during the school year!

I cannot believe that come May 13 I will have officially completed half of my college career! It really is crazy how fast time flies! I’ve been thinking about the last two years a lot the past couple of days, and I look back at the friends I had the first week of college compared to the smaller amount I have now, and I am really happy with the good friends I have! College has been great so far, and I cannot wait to see what this second half has in store for me!

But first…I need to finish this┬ásemester!