Conner

Springfest!

by Conner on April 29, 2013

in Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular

Today is Springfest at Fontbonne. I spent most of today helping the fashion merchandising promotions class with their fashion show. I did odd jobs and helped dress models. Although I was backstage for most of the show, I think it was pretty amazing! I know I have a lot to live up to when I’m in the class next year!

After the fashion show I went and mingled with some of the incoming freshman for next year, and watched the Live Band Karaoke. After a brief dinner break, I’m about to go back for the concert tonight. Ryan Cabrera and Tyler Hilton are performing. I have never heard any of their music, but it will still be an experience!

It’s hard to believe that there’s only a couple more weeks left until summer. I have so much to do until then. It’s a little overwhelming. It will sure be nice when summer arrives and I don’t have to worry about homework or studying! I’m hoping for warm summer weather soon. I just have to make it until May 13th!

Thanks for reading..