Deanna

Catching Up

by Deanna on April 17, 2013

in Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

I feel as though it has been forever since I last blogged! (When in reality it has only been a month) Ever since Spring Break I feel like I have been in hyper-drive trying to get everything done early so I am not stressed out with all my big projects right around exam time!

Over Spring Break I went to Pensacola, Florida which was a lot of fun, and¬†definitely¬†a much needed and appreciated vacation! I had a lot of fun, but once Spring Break was over it was back to reality of classes, school work, working at Orange Leaf and babysitting! Not much has happened other than staying busy. Last week was Spirit Week and because of work and babysitting I didn’t get to participate as much as I would have liked to, but I did get to go to the Cardinals game which is always a lot of fun with the Fontbonne group! Everyone who went to the dance said they had a great time, and the pictures made it look like a lot of fun! Hopefully next year I will be able to do more with Spirit week! Well, time for me to get back to all that studying and projects!