Conner

A “Smash”ing Tuesday Night

by Conner on March 18, 2013

Tonight, like every Tuesday night, between 9 and 10 I am always in the same spot. That spot is glued in front of my television watching one of my favorite shows “Smash” on NBC. I put aside all homework and cozy up with a cup of coffee. My roommate and I are captivated for an hour with the show each week. “Smash” follows the life of theatre in New York City. There’s three musicals to follow this season, but the main is a musical about Marlyn Monroe called Bombshell.

I love watching the show because I love Broadway and drama. The show features stars such as Anjelica Huston, Debra Messing, and Katharine McPhee. There’s something big that happens every week, so I’m never bored with the show. They act, they sing, they dance. Can it get much better than that?

The show is set in New York City, which reminds me that I will be there in just 7 days! While in New York, I’ll be seeing a Broadway show. I just bought my tickets today. I’m so ready for this trip. There’s a lot to do but a lot to be excited for!