Corie

Advertising 101

by Corie on February 6, 2013

in Academics,Career Paths,College Life

Last semester I took “Intro to Advertising” and yes I’m an advertising major. This has been my favorite class since I started at Fontbonne, though this is my second semester here. This class reassured me that advertising is what I want to do. It only took 3 major changes and I finally found the right one. Intro to advertising was my favorite class last semester because of the content and also Mrs. Keli Jackson. I liked the way she taught the class because she did not beat around the bush about anything. Also, helped me realize why I want to be in advertising. I always felt like a creative person but I did not know how to apply it. Now I realized I can push my creativity into advertising specifically the copy writing of ads. This class was a huge eye opener for me.

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Lizzie Lizzie February 22, 2013 at 1:55 pm

That’s so awesome, Corie! :) I would actually love to see your advertisements one day. Well, whenever you make an official one, please let me know! :)