Time to Register

I can’t believe that next week is advising week.  Much like the holiday season, it seems like advising week comes earlier and earlier each year. 

This year, believe it or not, I wasn’t even aware that the spring course catalog had been released.  Usually, I’m looking out for it weeks before its release date.  However, this time, I didn’t even know it was available online until my friend, Steph, told me.  I guess I’ve been too busy with this semester to begin thinking about next semester!

As of right now, I think I have a good class schedule outlined.  I plan on taking biochem (therefore finishing up my chemistry minor), physics 2, evolution, biotech 2 and 3, department research, and an independent study course in neuroanatomy.  But, of course, I need to obtain the proper signatures first, so all of that may change. 

Overall, I’m looking forward to next semester.  I’m excited to potentially have more independent time in the biology labs because I really want to pursue a career in medical research.  But first, I think I’d better put my efforts into the rest of this semester, which will be over before we know it.  So that being said, I guess it’s back to the books for me!