Penny

Thanksgiving is coming!

by Penny on November 20, 2012

in Academics,Campus Community,Career Paths,College Life,In Saint Louis

Thanksgiving is coming this Thursday (Nov 22). I feel so excited because it will be my first Thanksgiving in the United States.

I really want to say thanks a million to my dear God. He is so faithful, graceful and amazing to take care of me wherever I am, whatever happens.

I want to say thank you to my parents and sister who always support and comfort me when I feel lonely while studying aboard.

I want to say thank you to my all my American friends who help and support me a lot, especially for motivating me to keep studying and enjoy my life here.

I want to say thank you to my all friends in Taiwan, you’re always my best friends no matter how far apart we are.

I want to say thank you to all my professors and friendly staff at Fontbonne, you’re really my key persons to make me become more confident to use English for everything.

I want to say thank you to Rebecca, Ryan, Linda and Gail in the international center, because you’re the most important people helping me to study my graduate program at Fontbonne.

I want to say thank you to all the people who help me, teach me, or just give me a smile. You’re my sunshine to light up my life.

I really like Thanksgiving to let me have a chance to say thank you to everyone. Now, I can describe my feelings to you, it’s just like William Shakespeare said, “I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.”

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Rebecca November 26, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Thank you to YOU, Penny, for being such an amazing student and friend. You are the reason we love to do what we do!