I’ll Stick with Biology

in College Life,Organizations, Activities & Events

It’s official – after a two-day-before-Thanksgiving “week” of school, we have six days until the end of the semester. As usual, things are getting pretty hectic around campus.

That’s why I was so excited to be able to go bowling with a close friend and fellow blogger, Sean. Last night, Fontbonne sponsored a bowling night at Tropicana Lanes (which is located in, well, I think it’s still considered to be Clayton…). Anyway, Sean and I had a great time. I’m not very good at bowling, and he didn’t necessarily bowl a perfect game, either. But it was just fun to go out, eat some pizza, spend some time with friends, and knock some pins down. It was really quite therapeutic in a strange way (especially when I thought of the pins as all of the homework assignments that I still need to complete before the semester ends).

All in all, I’m so happy that I was able to go bowling. But after seeing my scores, I think I’d better just stick with biology.

~ Taking a Much-Needed Break from Bowling ~