Jeanne

RELEASE THE CRAZY!

by Jeanne on October 10, 2012

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular

Hello Everyone,
It is around midterm time! I have taken one and have another one waiting for me this week. These major tests always result in super stress and a very forgetful mind. I think I might have lost something at least 5 times! It could be a pen, my phone, a homework assignment, car keys, anything! Whenever my mind is fragmented into a million tiny thoughts I need an outlet. My stress free, midterm free time is yoga. Yoga, if you don’t already know, is a form of exercising that focuses on stretching, breathing, and recognizing that you, as a human being, need a moment of nothing; nothing being no thoughts at all, only thinking of breathing in and out. We fill up our schedules so much with classes, work, sports, friends, homework, and barely leave time for ourselves. I find yoga extremely relaxing, but everyone has a different outlet.

What do you do? Read? Run? Sing and dance? If you don’t do anything, I IMPLORE you to try it! It doesn’t have to take a long time. Just try something to release the crazy! It will help more than you can imagine!