Ann

Number One Question

by Ann on October 1, 2012

in Campus Community

The number one question I get when I tell people I am getting my master’s in theatre education: Fontbonne has a theatre?

Why yes, yes they do, and the theatre is producing excellent pieces of work through student productions and through Mustard Seed Theatre. The upcoming student production is a show written by Sarah Kane and directed by Tricia Duffin: “Crave” is an intense and experimental piece that explores the yearning and the longing to form relationships and the forces that stop these relationships from working. read more. Please note that this production does contain adult themes and language.

The other response I get is, “Oh, I love going to see shows.” I should really go see one. Again, yes, yes you should go see a show. Did I mention that “Crave” is free to all Fontbonne students? In this economy, who can beat that? A FREE night of thought provoking entertainment. Right here on the Fontbonne campus.

“You get mixed messages because I have mixed feelings.”
― Sarah KaneCrave