Jeanne

What is happening this week at FONTBONNE!?

by Jeanne on October 22, 2012

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

Hello Everyone,
The weekend has sped by on rockets in my opinion! This semester, altogether, has gone by TOO fast! I would like to remind all students that registration is just around the corner. So keep your eyes out for those spring course catalogs!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is the way of things when the semester is coming to a close. To keep spirits up, though, this coming week is chock-full of awesome! First of all Thursday, October 25th, is the FALL FESTIVAL!! What does this entail? Oh, just some pumpkin carving, cake walking, costume contests, and MORE! This is a great way to have a Halloween night before Halloween. Also, this week is the MASQUERADE BALL!! I hope everyone has gotten a ticket because this is a night you do not want to miss. Have a fancy night out with friends in masks that you can make during the Fall Festival. This week has a myriad of possibilities for the average college student to partake in! Plus, throughout the week we will be celebrating OkSOBERfest, which consists of a movie night on the 21st in DSAC, the Sam Spady Story in DSAC on the 22nd, and Games and free food in the Meadow/AMC on the 23rd. All of these oppurtunities are great to have as the semester rolls along because we need moments of distraction to remind us to have fun while hitting the books. So I hope you all take my advice and try some of these events!!