Here at Fontbonne we have campus event almost every week. Basketball season is about to begin, and this year Fontbonne’s “Late Night” has turned into “Griffinsanity”. In the gym this Friday from 7-9 p.m. students, Fontbonne alumni, and others will be entertained with music, contests, boy’s and girl’s basketball scrimmages, and two performances from the Griffin Girls! As if that isn’t enticing enough, the first 75 students will receive a free Griffinsanity t-shirt!

As a part of the Griffin Girls dance team, I have been preparing for this event along with the rest of the team for the past month. We have really worked hard to make our performances the best they can be. I hope all of you try to make it, not only to see the routines, but to support Fontbonne Athletics. We have a jazz performance and a routine with special guests prepared for all who attend. Your Griffins need your support this Friday so come and check it out!

I am especially anxious about Griffinsanity this Friday. I am both nervous and excited because it will be my first dance performance in a year and a half! Whether you’re interested in dance, basketball, or just the chance of winning some neat prizes, Griffinsanity will be the place to be Friday night.

Until next week…