Penny

Cardinals Won!

by Penny on October 18, 2012

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

When somebody is talking about St. Louis, what comes to your mind?

For me, the answers always are the Gateway Arch and the St. Louis Cardinals.

The St. Louis Cardinals are a well-known baseball team based in St. Louis, Missouri. Before studying in St. Louis, I only watched Cardinals on TV when they won the World Series. But, now, I am so lucky I can go to downtown St. Louis and watch a Cardinal’s game in Busch Stadium.

October is an important month for baseball game. Everyone pays attention to watch the game on TV, because it’s the season for gaining the World Series (WS) championship.

Cardinals won for the NLDS (Nation league division series) last week, the miracle for the “Angry Birds” happened again. Let’s celebrate it.

Fontbonne’s students are so lucky because student activities provided the chance to buy special price tickets to watch Cardinals at Busch Stadium. The student activities department also offered students chances to watch the Cardinals’ game on campus together, and gave students snakes and pizza during the games. Therefore, students wouldn’t miss any chance to cheer for our excellent Cardinals. For sure, I also joined the activity to watch and cheer for our Cardinals.

Hoping the miracle for Cardinals will happen this year again.

Let’s celebrate it in advance. Go~ Go~ Cardinals!