Corie

Birthday Bash!

by Corie on October 3, 2012

in Academics,College Life

Thursday (9/27) was my 21st birthday! My mom traveled all the way from Plainfield, IL to surprise me. It was a huge surprise because everyone knew, even my roommate. So I was able to go home for the weekend and my roommate came with. It was so much fun, I showed her around my neck of the woods and some of my family. I didn’t do much school work over the weekend, so now I’m paying for it.

This week I have 2 tests and a paper due. Talk about a lot of studying! One thing that helps me study is repetition. I usually write down everything I need to know onto new paper. It’s easier than flipping through all of my notes and it helps me remember the material also. To study, I also quiz myself a lot on definitions or people I have to know.

It is crazy to think that it is pretty much midterm time. Where did this semester go? I’m so glad that I am at Fontbonne. Good luck Griffins that have midterms, I wish you the best of luck!

Until next time.