Batter Up, It’s Another Crazy Week

It’s that time of year again. October baseball! I wanted to begin this week’s blog with a few thoughts about my Redbirds. I am so proud of the way the Cardinals have played through the past two months, keeping their lead in the wildcard standings and getting a pretty good lead over the Nationals in the NLDS. I am not surprised however, for they are in the Wild Cards. Even Fontbonne seems to love the Cardinals as much as I do. Today, the game was featured on a network we do not receive, so they bought the game for a one-time fee and showed it in the AMC of Medaille. Sadly, I had class and could not go, but I made it for the last two innings. I will be watching the games the next couple days as always, so let’s go Cardinals!

The weeks here at Fontbonne just seem to get busier. I have a lot of projects to work on due in the next month and my school activities are picking up speed. As soon as I cross something of the to-do list, I think of another task to add. Even with all of this to do, I still love being here at Fontbonne. I cannot picture myself being anywhere else for my education. I don’t see things slowing down for me anytime soon because tomorrow is my first practice for Griffin Girls, the dance team at Fontbonne. I am both nervous and excited for this. Tryouts went really well, but when it comes to dance, taking a year off has left me out of shape, so I know I will be struggling to even move Friday morning. I’m looking forward to it though! I have dearly missed dance. I feel a like a happier person when I dance, and I am grateful Fontbonne gives me the opportunity to be part of such an amazing team. There are 16 wonderful dancers on the team this year, and I cannot wait to spend time with each and every one of them!

Until next week…

Thanks for reading!