Penny

New life in St.Louis

by Penny on September 11, 2012

in In Saint Louis,New & Future Students

Hello everyone,

My name is Penny, I’m an international student at Fontbonne. I’m glad I got a chance to be a blog writer for Fontbonne, and I feel so honored to post my first article to introduce myself here.

I’m studying to earn a graduate degree in Multidisciplinary Health Communication. This is my first semester being a graduate student and also my first time studying in St. Louis. Everything is so new and interesting to me!

I came from Taiwan, and I arrived St.Louis this year. I decided to go to the USA to earn my graduate degree because Fontbonne has a great program and nice location, which is suitable to me.

Even though it’ s a big challenge for me to do everything only in English, I still enjoy studying with my classmates at Fontbonne, because all my friends and professors are very supportive. I’m looking forward to exploring the USA more, and my dream is just like the slogan of Fontbonne: “LEARN MORE, BE MORE.”

Penny :-)