Jessica

Introducing Myself.

by Jessica on September 10, 2012

in Academics,College Life,New & Future Students

Hey ya’ll!!

My name is Jessica, but I go by Jess!! I’m 21years old and this is my first year at Fontbonne!

I’m a third year transfer from St. Charles Community College. I’m an Elementary Education major! I grew up in St. Charles, about 30 minutes away from here, and went to Orchard Farm School District for all 12 years! I graduated with less than 100 people — it was pretty small school! I was really involved in high school and an officer for many clubs/organizations, and I still go back to my high school to volunteer and help out for the organizations!

I have one sibling, Jolene; she is almost 18 years old and a senior in high school. My parents will have been married for almost 22 years in just a few weeks! My dad owns his own company, Circle C Solutions, and my mom works from home for a corporate travel agency in the area.

I’ve held many jobs, but my most recent one was at a local daycare not far from my house. I was the secondary teacher in the infants room and I LOVED it!! I miss my kiddos very much!! I love working with children and I really can’t wait to have my own classroom and teach children!!

My boyfriend also goes here, he is a senior and a Religious Studies major! We’ve been dating for four years (in one week that is!) We met in high school, I yelled at him and he didn’t like me very much at first, but I won him over when a friend of ours kept putting us in the same situations. I love being on campus together, it’s so fun!

Well, that’s pretty much it! If you have any questions, please feel to ask! I’m a pretty open book!

Welcome to the new school year!!