When I Grow Up …

by Alumni Posts on September 27, 2012

in Academics,Career Paths,In Saint Louis,New & Future Students

So, there’s this song by The Pussycat Dolls that I love! As soon as I hear the opening chords, I’m up dancing, preparing to sing along. It’s called “When I Grow Up!” As someone who finds inspiration in almost anything, this song made me think of myself the first time I heard it. What do I want to be when I grow up?

Anyone, that knows me well, knows the answer to this question. “Ebony wants to be a writer,” any of my friends would tell you. And they’d be correct! I want to support myself through my writing. To be on the New York Times bestseller list would be divine! I also want to be a creative consultant, using my artistic nature to help others achieve their dreams.

When I graduate with my degree in Business Administration, I will use the knowledge and skills obtained at Fontbonne University, to start a consulting firm. At the same time, I plan to continue my studies and obtain a degree in English, as well.

With both degrees, I will achieve my goal of becoming a successful consulting firm owner and published author. Fontbonne is going to be with me every step of the way!

What do you want to be when you grow up? I know Fontbonne University can help you get there!