Sean

WELCOME to the FALL 2012 Semester!

by Sean on September 9, 2012

in Campus Community,Extracurricular

Hello, fellow Fontbonne students and bloggers! My name is Sean Pellegrini, and I am a new “Real Life at Fontbonne Blogger”! I hope that some day I could meet you. I am a sophomore Psychology major and I LOVE this school. Fontbonne is like another home. I am from Chicago (yes, actually from there on the South Side). I chose to come to Fontbonne because it is a small, accredited university in what I have heard to be a very nice area. Personally, I feel special for being a part of the Fontbonne family. I was able to join several clubs here last year, but I have been particularly active the most in FLARE, Fontbonne’s (Straight and LGBT Alliance for Respect and Equality). Please check out the club! We have a new President this year, Ms. Jes Stevens. I would like to extend my thanks to her for continuing the legacy of FLARE. Aside from being an active member in FLARE, I occasionally go to meetings for FISA, Fontbonne’s International Students Association. This is actually one of Fontbonne’s larger clubs, and if you like to experience different cultures, this is the club for you! I hope you all have a very fun but studious semester! If you are a freshman or recent transfer student, I would personally like to welcome you to our fabulous Fontbonne family. If you ever see me around, feel free to say “hey!” Thanks for reading. Go Griffins!

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Courtney Courtney September 10, 2012 at 7:59 pm

That was such a good blog, Sean! It totally describes you!! :)
~ Courtney