Erica

So I apparently won the Lip Sync contest and a $200 shopping spree…

by Erica on September 25, 2012

in Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular

Hello, Readers!

An exciting development in my life this past weekend was winning the Lip Sync contest with my friend Claire, and Katie (Claire’s roommate/a friend who I just met by doing Lip Sync). (Getting involved on campus brings people together.)

We did a lip sync performance to the “Gangnam Style” song by PSY (a Korean artist). I’ll have to post a video of the performances once they get posted up on Facebook.

Gangnam Style – PSY

I’ve been in to 2 of the past 3 years of Lip Sync contests and this one was definitely one for the books. Even though there were only 3 groups competing (I guess people are shy, seeing as there were A LOT of people there.), the performances were all quality and I was really impressed.

I give mad props to the group of Freshmen guys who did a performance to “Get Buck in Here” and a Freshman who did a performance by himself to Queen’s “Under Pressure.”

FAB’s (Fontbonne Activities Board) Lip Sync is one of my favorite events each year and a great Fontbonne tradition. Plus, thanks to the Lip Sync event, Claire, Katie, and I get to go on a $200 shopping spree!

Peace, Love, and Gangnam Style.

{ 2 comments… read them below or add one }

Ebony Ebony September 26, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Congratulations on your win! I love karaoke!

Erica September 29, 2012 at 12:15 am

Thanks, Ebony! Lip Sync is similar to karaoke, minus the actual singing.