Conner

Fun/Finals Week, Cardinals, and More

by Conner on May 7, 2012

in College Life,In Saint Louis

This week was one busy week at Fontbonne. It was my last week of class before finals! This year at Fontbonne has been great, but I am so excited for next week. My roommate and I have decided to make the week of finals “fun week” and do all the things we should have throughout the year when we were too busy doing homework. We plan on going to the zoo, doing lots (I mean lots) of shopping, visiting the art and history museum, and enjoying some of the restaurants St. Louis has to offer. We have mapped out the week and in between studying and finals will be having some fun!

Today I got to go to a Cardinals game! I have been waiting since August to go to the stadium and see the Redbirds play again. Today, me, my sister, her friend, and my roommate went. The game was amazing, except we lost and got terrible sunburns — really bad sunburns! Ouch!

This time next week I will be about to leave to go home for summer. I am ready to enjoy the next three months and not worry about anything school-related. Our floor has been having an “open door” contest since February and I won! Go me! I can’t wait to come back for my second year of Fontbonne, but having a few months off is going to be wonderful. Hello summer!