Sherry

Tagged

by Sherry on April 13, 2012

in College Life,Faith

Remember playing tag as a kid? It seems like as adults, we still are playing “tag” but in the real world. I know that I play so many roles in life. TAG- I’m a mom making all the treats for the youth group this week. TAG- I am the domestic goddess that did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and made dinner. TAG -I’m having to find time to read for my class and take notes; I’m a student.

Above all, I hope that when I’m tagged with different roles that I’m able to accomplish them. I am currently trying to learn to “tag” others and delegate things — sometimes with success and other times without. I am blessed with strong, capable kids that help keep the laundry going and milk in the frig while I study. I love that I have friends that have been willing to help me with things that I volunteer for. Finally, I am ultimately blessed that God “tagged” me as His own. I know that above all the other roles that I am in life the best role is that as God’s servant.

Remember this week as you are tagged to serve, plan, and do various things that your most important role is as Christ’s servant. I challenge you to take time to listen to what He has to say and let God guide your path in your studies, career, and life.

Blessings on your week-

Sherry