Conner

Stressful Week Ends with Some Fun, well Maybe

by Conner on April 2, 2012

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

This week I learned a lesson: If you have time over Spring Break to work on assignments for college, don’t be lazy and do them! My Spring Break was wonderful. It was nice and relaxing. I did absolutely nothing, but I should have used my week off to get ahead in my school work.

That said, this week was completely stressful. I was working on homework for hours on end and getting tired of it! Had I not been so lazy over break, my week would have been easy, but I was, and as a result, forced to complete about 3 weeks of work for an online class in about two and a half days. I’m glad to say all that needed to be is completed, and I have finished studying for the test I have tomorrow. All the homework from this week really stressed me out, but tonight I ended the week by having some fun.

My roommate and I went to GLOW Fashion Show at Windows on Washington in St. Louis. Another perk of going to Fontbonne is the fabulous events you have the opportunity of attending! It was a beautiful venue full of beautiful people and apparel. I had tons of fun seeing what boutiques and local designers have in their collections. The event was sold out, so there was a large amount of people there, even a contestant from Project Runway! Needless to say, this was the highlight of my week and so much fun!

For now the stress of the week is over. Well, except for that test tomorrow…