Lizzie

End of semester..How about next year?

by Lizzie on April 30, 2012

in Campus Community,Extracurricular

Can you believe it? It’s already the end of the spring 2012 semester! Wow, my freshman year of college has flown by so fast. And I’ll tell ya, I’ve had great experiences with the campus, organizations, and friends!

For the 2012-2013 year, I have a goal of focusing 90% of my time into my schoolwork. I get distracted easily, so I have a hard time doing some of my homework. Aside from my academic life, I’m also a part of some of Fontbonne’s organizations. I will be the marketing officer for FISA (Fontbonne International Students Alliance) and the special events chair person for FISH (FontbonneĀ  in Service and Humility). I will also be joining Students for Life, SAA (Student Alumni Association), Campus Ministry, and FLARE (Fontbonne LGBT Alliance for Respect and Equality). Last but not least, I will continue to work hard on my artwork to improve my skills.

Overall, I will definitely put forth great, great, great effort into the next school year and gain even more experiences! :)