Amanda W.

Registration already?

by Amanda W. on April 2, 2012

I feel like this year has gone by so fast. It feels weird looking out my window and seeing leaves on the trees and people out enjoying the weather. It feels like just yesterday it was Christmas break! And look, here we are getting ready to register for class for next year. I can’t believe how fast this semester is going. I almost wish I could freeze time for just a little while because I’m afraid I’m going to miss something.

I’m so excited though for the dedicated semester next fall: Foodology. I’m a psychology major and plan to specialize in health and wellness. Food has always been something I enjoy not only eating but learning about. Nutrition is just something that has always been interesting to me. I’m looking forward to taking some of the dedicated semester courses that are being offered next year, and I encourage everyone to do the same! Happy spring, everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter break.