Deanna

Those Questions

by Deanna on April 9, 2012

At every family event, I get the same questions. Those questions. The ones about college, and majors, and dorm life. Those questions. This Easter, my favorite question was “So what’s your major this week?” And it’s not like I have changed my major at all… Don’t get me wrong, I have questioned if high school math was the exact field I wanted to go into or not, but never if education was. I know I want to be a teacher. No matter what. I just have to make up my mind on the level. With each family member that asked me how college was, about my major, and how freshman year has gone, I began to wonder if I am going in the right direction or not.

Wondering is good. It’s okay to be unsure, so if you are coming to Fontbonne undecided, don’t be afraid. You are not alone, and there are plenty of people to help you find what you want to do! And don’t be afraid of those questions — everyone gets asked them.