Conner

A Day in the Life at Fontbonne

by Conner on April 20, 2012

in Campus Community,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

Another week at Fontbonne has flown by! With just three weeks left here, I am trying to live every day to the fullest, but homework and final projects have made that difficult. Because my daily life at Fontbonne is consumed with homework or other things most would consider not fun, my roommate and I have decided to make finals week at Fontbonne our fun week. We plan on doing all the things we wished we could have throughout the year, like going to the zoo, shopping, eating sushi, and taking in the sights of St. Louis. We are beginning the week with tickets to a Cardinals game. That is probably what I am most excited for. I cannot wait for the next couple weeks to hurry up and go by. By that time, all projects and all homework will have been completed, and I can kick off the summer with fun week.

I wanted to alert all you readers out there that SHESA (Student Human Environmental Sciences Association) is hosting events for Denim Day on April 26th. We will have various activities that day, including a self-defense class, and we hope a lot of people participate. SHESA has worked very hard on organizing everything for this day. We are collecting denim jeans to donate throughout campus, and on the 26th, we will be holding a craft table in the library. At the craft table, we are selling denim crafts for a donation, and also have the materials to make some of the crafts for those who would like to do so. I hope to see you there! SHESA is a great organization, and I would encourage all HES students, especially fashion merchandising majors, to get involved with SHESA!