It’s been a while since I threw in a plug for the Environmental Club, so let me update you on what’s been happening.

Here’s the scoop: the “Borrow A Bike” program at Fontbonne is officially up and running! We have 3 bikes – small, medium, and large – that were purchased from a local used bike shop. If you’re interested in renting one, simply head over to the Student Affairs office in Medaille, sign out a bike in exchange for your license or Student ID, and you’re off! We have helmets available as well, and you can borrow the bike for up to one week. I can’t wait to see this program take off, and I hope that it helps a lot of people! Biking is a fun, efficient, and eco-friendly way to travel, whether you’re dashing down to Schnucks to pick up some groceries or leisurely pedaling through Forest Park. Regardless of where you want to go, you should definitely consider borrowing a bike from Fontbonne to get there!