Elizabeth P.

Spring Break

by Elizabeth P. on March 12, 2012

In college, it seems everyone goes away for Spring Break. I was going to be one of them. I was possibly going to take a few friends from Fontbonne to Gulf Shores. Unfortunately, that did not work out, because someone already had the condo the week we wanted it. Instead, my mom and I were going to take a mother-daughter trip to see family friends in Texas. That also did not work out. At this point, I was becoming very frustrated, because I thought I was going to be the only one of my friends not going somewhere for Spring Break.

Thankfully, my best friend has Spring Break the same time as me, and she is also not going anywhere. Therefore, she and I are going to spend that week together! I have not seen her since November so this will be so much fun! Now, since we are both poor college kids we are going to try and find as many free things to do as possible! (And where we live, that will be hard to do, so challenge accepted!) Cheers to Spring Break; Friday seems so close!