Deanna

Spring is in the Air

by Deanna on March 15, 2012

in Campus Community,College Life,Organizations, Activities & Events

This week has had the most beautiful weather! Every day, students have been out in the Meadow hanging out, doing homework, and being very active. Everyone is enjoying this weather!

On Monday, I  attempted to get some homework done, but it was too nice out to focus, so I just enjoyed the sunshine. I decided to drive home and get my soccer ball, volleyball, football, and softball gloves and balls so that later this week, and after break, I have things to do when it is this nice out!

Tuesday was the BIG Spring Event! There were all sorts of games going on, including ladder golf and bag toss. There were also drinks and frozen yogurt available. A lot of people showed up for that and it was a great deal of fun!

Wednesday, yesterday, a couple friends and I decided to play soccer in the Meadow, and it turned into this huge circle that took up the entire Meadow. It had to disperse because well over half of us had class at 1, but after class, some of us went back out and picked it right back up. It was a lot of fun!

I am so excited for this kind of weather, and I hope it stays for our Spring Break that begins this weekend!

And I can’t forget to wish you all a Happy St. Patrick’s Day! :)  May the Luck of the Irish be with you!