Fonty Spirit :)

in Athletics,Extracurricular

How exactly do I show my Fontbonne spirit?? Well that’s easy enough! Fontbonne has always been like a family to me. Its close-knit community and friendly staff have made me feel more than at home here in St. Louis. Coming in as a freshmen two years ago, I realized that people here LOVE to get involved. Day one, students were everywhere eager to help all of us move in. Various clubs and organizations were also there to assist. The transition from high school senior to college freshman was made ten times easier with the help of Fontbonne and the student/faculty base. During orientation we contributed to various community service projects. My choice to attend Fontbonne was becoming clear that I had made the right decision. Students and faculty are always helping out and getting different organizations or community service projects going. Needless to say, a great way for students to show their school spirit here at Fontbonne is through community service and involvement in school organizations. It feels good to be able to represent your school on a community level. Another way I show school pride is through the athletic teams I play on. Playing for the women’s soccer and basketball teams here at the university allows me to represent my school and wear their colors proudly. Go Griffins!

ava :)