I Commute!

in Organizations, Activities & Events

Counting today, there are only three days left of spring break.  I do have to say that it’s been a great spring break.  Because I had four major tests the week before spring break (wait a minute, that was only last week – how time flies!),  I only have one test next week: organic chemistry.  As usual, I’m sure it will be a huge, headache-inducing test.  (But I do feel much more confident about taking this test because I’ve had a lot of time to study for it.)  However, since I’ve only had one test to study for, I’ve actually been able to have some fun over spring break.  I went back to my high school to help with some final crew-related work for their spring musical “Thoroughly Modern Millie” (which opens next weekend), I helped my mom paint my grandparents’ garage door, and I even saw the new “Mission Impossible” movie.  (Okay, so it’s not really new, it came out at Christmas time…)

I’m not going to lie – after a liberating week such as this one, it will surely be difficult to return to school, books, and tests.  However, for all of the commuters reading this blog, there is something to look forward to, and that something is CAB’s Commuter Week.

The CAB executive board, comprised of Elizabeth, Steph, and yours truly, have comprised what we hope to be the best Commuter Week yet.  Each day of the week, we will be having free breakfasts for commuter students.  From Monday to Friday, those breakfasts, in order, are: donuts, Bread Co. bagels, cereals, French toasts, and an exotic tea and coffee bar.  On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, we will be having free lunches for the first 20 commuters to sign up.  The lunches, in order, will be from Mom’s Deli, Qdoba Mexican Grill, and Panda Express.  Whenever you come to an event, be sure to talk to an executive board member in order to receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win an attendance prize.  The more times you come, the more chances you have to win.

So enjoy the rest of your spring break.  If you’re a commuter, I hope to see you at all of the Commuter Week events!