Hello Everyone,
This was a previous post of mine, but my ineptitude at technology failed to make it public…until now! A recent obsession I have come to terms with is Words with Friends. Those of you who have no idea what this is… it is SCRABBLE on your phone or Facebook!! The best thing about this is being able to challenge multiple people and not having to answer right away. Although, having the App on my phone makes it hard to concentrate on other tasks! I can put a word down whenever I want. This works to my advantage because I can think of the best strategy to get the most points. Word games are my favorite, despite my lack of knowledge of words to spell…I guess that is what the dictionary is for… or Google. Either way, Scrabble, Words with Friends, or Banana Grams are all amazing games to play that revolve around the fun of spelling.

If you love games, but aren’t exactly into that sort of thing, join Gaming2gether!! Every Friday in the Library from 12-5 p.m. people gather together for hours and hours of fun! They have Wii, Xbox, and various board games that are adventures waiting to happen. It is a great place to meet new people and to take a break from the stress of the week. Well, that was just a quick look at games and how they are fun… and REMEMBER to RECYCLE!!!
Jeanne!