I Love My Mommy Day

I know it is not mother’s day or anything, but I just wanted to dedicate this week’s blog to my mom Mary Rose. I went home this weekend and realized the little extra special things she does for me, my brother and sisters, which just warms our hearts. I want to give her a special dedication because it hit me how much I appreciate her motherly doings. It is the little things like changing my clothes from the washer to dryer, or refilling my cup of water while I’m eating lunch or filling up my tank of gas without telling me. She is also notorious for writing little notes. Saturday morning, I had to wake up early for work, and she had a post it on my to-go cup of coffee — “I love you, have a good day at work.” I always had cute little things like that growing up, and it only took 20 years to recognize how much I really love it.

One day I hope I can be a wonderful mother just like she is. She makes my days so special. My mom is my best friend, the one I always turn to for help, and the one I call to go shopping with me. If I had the money to buy her flowers every day I would, because she deserves them on a daily basis. I love you mom. You’re the best.