Hey yo!

in In Saint Louis

Hello Fontbonne friends, in St. Louis and beyond!

I’m new to the blog, so let me introduce myself. My name is Meredith and I’m a first year graduate student studying speech-language pathology with an emphasis in deafness. When I told the girls in my program that I’m taking up blogging with Fontbonne, they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me like I had two heads. Time is kind of at a premium in our program; in fact, I’m currently taking a break from reviewing client files and writing up the rationale for my treatment methods this semester… And it’s a Friday night. *sigh* Blogging about my week is a welcome distraction!

Back to my story: I’m a transplant not only to STL but to the entire midwest region. I’d never lived outside of New England up until about 6 months ago (go Patriots!). I packed up everything I could fit into my car last August and drove 24 hours straight so I could relocate to St. Louis with nobody but me, myself, and I. This whole experience is proving to be quite the little adventure, and I’m looking forward to sharing the trials and triumphs with you all.

Okay… now back to work I go!