Hello Everyone!

in Campus Community,In Saint Louis

Hello! My name is Whitney, and this is my first blog, so I would like to introduce myself. I am a sophomore at Fontbonne and am studying speech-pathology. I am a commuter student, so even though I do not spend as much time around campus as many other students, I consider my college experience here fulfilling very so far! I love meeting the people at Fontbonne because they are all so amazing. I have met so many new friends and look forward to getting to know all of you as well!

When I am not attending class, I am a nanny/maid for a family of five. The kids keep me very busy, but I enjoy the experience and look forward to working with children in the future. As far as hobbies go, I enjoy the outdoors, hiking, and reading books. I am a very outgoing person who likes singing and dancing around with friends as well.

I am very excited to get to share my thoughts with you all and I hope that you have a very exciting and successful spring semester!