Fun day Monday…Right

in Academics,College Life

Everybody seems to dread Mondays, but I love them. It can be quite crazy in the morning getting everything organized for the week, but once the list is made, I can start working on what I need to do. I can be too organized, if there is such a thing, but if I am not, I start to worry — like a mad woman. I made a list of what I need to do for the night for what’s due the next day and a list of all the assignments and tests for the week as well right next to it. This gives me a sense of my priorities. What is most pressing is what I would be doing first and so on. Tonight I am more stressed than normal. I decided that I would take a day off and do nothing Sunday because of the Super Bowl, and now I’m not liking that decision right now, but I will get it done. I have multiple things to do for my classes and prepare mentally and physically for Westminster Wednesday. I have a feeling I will be making a lot of tea tonight to keep my nerves down. Have a happy Monday. It’s time to start cracking on my list of things to do.