Where would I be without you Fontbonne?!

in Academics,Athletics,Campus Community,Career Paths,Extracurricular

I just wanted to start off the new semester by saying hello to any new followers! This is my first blog of the semester and it seems as though it could not have come at a more exciting/anxious time in my college career. This semester I am juggling twenty-hours which include a 300 hour internship. In my little bit of spare time I am playing basketball, golf, and possibly lacrosse. In other news I just took the LSAT last Saturday and am restlessly awaiting the score for that while filling out what seem like endless law school applications. That being said…I couldn’t be doing this all if I wasn’t able to lean on those people at Fontbonne who have guided me thus far and will continue to help until I walk down the graduation aisle in May! Therefore, I just wanted to take this blog to highlight and say thank you to some key people who have helped me have an enjoyable Fontbonne experience that I can use as I move on after graduation. My past and current advisors Rex VanAlmsick, Ben Moore, and Jack Luzcow have helped to guide me through the undergraduate process while the entire time putting my interests first and foremost. With their supportive guidance both in and outside of the classroom I have managed to double major and graduate in three years. While school did come first for me, I full heartedly admit that my experience at Fontbonne would be incomplete without all of my other activity involvement! Therefore, I must also thank past and current coaches and teammates for all the fun and support they have given me. Special thanks to coach Quigley, Greta, and Heather and every single teammate that I have had at Fontbonne. Whoever said that many girls can’t get along definitely didn’t come to Fontbonne! Even the older girls who I played with my freshman year came to support me at my senior night last Tuesday! Fontbonne truly has been the tight knit community that I needed to get me from where I was to where I wanted to go.