Allison

Family > Money

by Allison on February 23, 2012

in Faith

So Lent is here, and today I had time to reflect. The past week or so, I feel like I have been in fast forward, with basketball ending and my classes picking up with assignments and tests, there seems to be fewer hours in every day. As I sat in church, all I could think about was my family. They are the biggest blessing to me and worth more then any amount of money I could ever win. My parents are still happily married, approaching thirty years. They are by far the best supporters anybody could have. My older sister had an amazing fiancé and is excelling in her new career. My little brother and sister are doing great as well. I love getting those iPhone group chat messages from all of them. For example, my dad will send one out in the morning with an inspirational quote. Then we will all add to it and catch up. It’s nice because it feels like we are all at home catching up at the dinner table. I’m having so much fun at college and being busy and  I barely have the time to make it home as much as I would want to. This weekend, I am devoting Saturday and Sunday to my family and I couldn’t be more excited. I love you guys.