Enjoy the St. Louis Scene

in In Saint Louis

Have you ever awoken with the question, “What am I going to do today?”  Of course you have! I have on numerous occasions wondered what is there to do in St. Louis. Several spots have kept my attention for a longtime; U-City and the Central West End. I am not the clubbing type so I cannot vouch for the hottest clubs in the Lou. I love scenery and food; U-City and the C.W.E take care of both.  The best season to cruise on the strips are well on the way. Going in and out of the locally owned businesses allow you to have a taste of unique clothing, gear and food. I enjoy  Blueberry Hill and Fitz’s in the U-city loop and relaxing at Coffee Cartel in the C.W.E. The great thing about these locations are the easy accessibility from the Metrolink station and the other nearby amenities like Forest Park and everything that comes with it, such as the art museum, zoo and science center. I hope that you have a chance to visit these locations this weekend or when the weather is feeling great. Have a wonderful week FBU community!