Why is a College Education Important to Me?

I strongly believe that having a college education will allow you to reach dreams and set goals that you would never be able to reach otherwise. My goal is to become a speech-language pathologist, and without a college degree, that would not be possible. My education is also important to me because it will allow me to be able to provide for my family better in the future and to help my children see that continuing your education equals success.

I want to be a role model for my younger siblings and for everyone who is striving to better themselves. A college degree is not just a piece of paper, but it is a lifestyle that you have to work for, but it reaps great success!

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

Herbalife April 16, 2013 at 5:50 am

It’s remarkable to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all friends concerning this article, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Herbalife April 16, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Yes! Finally someone writes about medifast inc earnings.

www.vcta-aoi.com April 18, 2013 at 5:04 am

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me.

Regardless, I’m certainly delighted I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

http://www.vcta-aoi.com