What Did YOU Do Over Break?

by Alumni Posts on January 20, 2012

in Academics,Campus Community,Extracurricular

Christmas break was great, but I’m so happy to be back at Fontbonne. I had a fun, action-packed break, so bear with me for a little while because I just HAVE to tell you all about it.

I’m sure that most of you, by now, know that I love theatre. Over break, I was so happy because I was able to see two theatrical performances. I went to the newly-refurbished Peabody Opera House for the first time to see “How the Grinch Stole Christmas: The Musical,” which was a great representation of one of my all-time favorite Christmas stories.  I was also lucky enough to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which is always a treat.

In addition to going to Christmas Traditions in St. Charles in order to see my Fontbonne Theatre friend Ryan Cooper – errr, Jack Frost – I joined some friends from CAB and RHA who met up in the Griffin’s Nest to paint.  Make sure to take a trip up there to see the improvements.

Break was great, but I’m happy to be back.  I have a full semester, complete with Organic Chemistry 2, Anatomy and Physiology 2, Kinesiology, Genetics, Department Research, and Oral Interpretation (for my theatre minor).  Yep, I’ll be busy, but isn’t that the fun of it all?!