Courtney

Last Blog of 2011

by Courtney on December 7, 2011

I can’t believe I’m writing this, but this will very likely be the last time I blog in the year 2011. It really does seem like I started school just a few weeks ago, and now we’re already halfway through the school year!

As I wrote in my most recent blog, this semester has been challenging, rewarding, and surprising all at the same time. I feel very accomplished due to everything I’ve learned. Organic chemistry, though not as terrible as everyone says, did make my semester-long ride a little bumpy at times, but I feel as though the lab techniques and problem-solving skills that I acquired from that class will benefit me greatly in my future profession. I loved how all of my classes this semester were directly tied with my major; I was almost always able to clearly see the correlation between my classes and what I want to do with my life (which, as I’ve said countless times, is biomedical research).

I’d better get back to studying for my cell biology final exam. I’ll be taking it in approximately 14 hours from now.

Have a great Winter Break, everyone, and I’ll see you when we return in 2012!!!