Can never be thankful enough!

So since it is almost Thanksgiving, I would like to say what I am thankful for. My family and friends mean the most to me and I do not know what I would do without them. With saying that, I am also thankful for the life I live. My parents are the most supportive and loving parents I could ever ask for. I’ve played sports my whole life, and they were my #1 fans since day one.  They support me in all my decisions and help me get through when I feel like my whole world is falling apart. My friends are also so supportive and I know I can count on them to be there.

One experience that has made me thankful for the life I live is the annual Dance Marathon held at Washington University. We raise money, and then on one night, we get together and dance for 12 hours for the kids and to celebrate our accomplishment. Throughout the night, these kids and their families go up to the stage and talk about how Children’s Miracle Network has helped them throughout their experiences with cancer.  It is really touching to hear these stories and see how young these kids are and how much they have to go through. They inspire me to live my life to the fullest and never regret a thing because there are people that are less fortunate that don’t get a chance to live their life to the fullest because they spend so much time in the hospital. So even though I have always been thankful for my life, these kids have made me extra thankful. It inspires me to want to help out as much as I can and any time I can.